สถานเอกอัครราชทูตสหรัฐอเมริกาประจำประเทศไทย เปิดรับสมัครงานตำแหน่ง Field Technical Officer สำหรับดูแลระบบเครือข่าย ตั้งแต่ ฮาร์ดแวร์ ระบบปฏิบัติการ และแอพพลิเคชันซอฟต์แวร์ โดยมีอัตราเงินเดือนเริ่มต้นที่ 65,000 บาท ถึง 90,000 บาท พร้อมรับสมัครตั้งแต่วันนี้จนถึงวันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2016 โดยมีรายละเอียดดังนี้
POSITION: Field Technical Officer
Open To: All Qualified Candidates
Opening Date: 1 August, 2016
Closing Date: 28 August, 2016
WORK HOURS: Full-time; 40 hrs/week
SALARY: Starting salary 782,646 – 1,086,008 Baht per annum subject to experience
An office of the U.S. Embassy is seeking an individual for the position of Field Technical Officer.
The successful candidate will provide both systems administration and engineer services. The primary responsibility will be to provide hardware, operating systems, and software applications support on different commercial platforms with proprietary bureau applications. Within access limits, administers security on deployed systems aligned with enterprise policies, to include maintenance of current mission systems to ensure performance, reliability, and availability. The candidate will support a client-server based technical system and will need to demonstrate the ability to manage systems and equipment providing superior level support to users in person, by telephone, and via video conferencing, in a multicultural environment. The candidate should have the ability to gather information and use critical thinking skills, applying logic to resolve an array of technical system problems.
The Field Technical Officer may be required to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays and be on-call and will be required to undertake occasional worldwide travel.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- A university degree in an applicable technical field or professional qualification in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, electronics engineering, or an equivalent degree is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of significant work experience system administration, systems engineering, information technology or a related discipline
- Working knowledge of VM Ware, MS operating platforms & networking
- Working knowledge of cloud-based architectures
- Knowledge in current industry programming language
- Fluent in reading, written, and spoken English and Thai are required
- Able to communicate clearly in English, both orally and in writing, to converse with technical and non-technical individuals
This position offers career opportunities, competitive salary, and benefits package, to include paid holidays/sick leave.
Please apply via email to email@example.com by 28 August 2016.
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following or the application will not be considered:
- An updated resume or curriculum vitae, together with a cover letter, explaining how you are able to meet all of the requirements for this position. Only those candidates providing specific and comprehensive information supporting each of the essential requirements will receive further consideration for this position.
- Provide document that supports your legal right to work in Thailand.
Only qualified candidates will be notified within 7 days of the closing date