SecureAX (Thailand) ผู้ให้บริการ Managed Hosting Service Provider จากสิงคโปร์ ได้มาเปิดสาขาที่ไทยและเปิดรับสมัครตำแหน่ง System Administrator ทำหน้าที่ดูแล Virtualization Data Center
สำหรับผู้ที่สนใจสามารถตรวจสอบรายละเอียดเกี่ยวกับบริษัทได้ที่ https://www.secureax.com/ และตำแหน่งที่เปิดรับสมัครได้ที่ http://th.jobsdb.com/th/th/job/system-administrator-300003001028589 ทันทีครับ
Founded in 2007, SecureAX Pte Ltd made conventional corporate solutions affordable to any company that wishes to deploy reliable and fully automated solutions with complete access, control, security, and scalability. We provide enterprise-grade internet solution to businesses of all sizes around the world, particularly in areas of:
- Specialised Virtualization Hosting
- High Availability Private Cloud Hosting
- High Traffic & Performance-oriented Dedicated Servers
- Managed Datacenter Services
SecureAX (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the joint-venture between SecureAX Pte Ltd and local Thailand partner, established in 2015 to extend SecureAX’s product and service offerings to the Thailand market.
Our team has at least 10 years of experience in the internet industry. We are trained to be flexible to adapt to clients’ needs efficiently and promptly
1. To be one of ASEAN’s best Internet solutions company in terms of competitiveness, quality and service.
2. To make business solutions affordable to not only corporate users but also users from all business sizes
1. To provide accurate product & services information
2. To provide friendly and helpful customer service
3. To resolve to any customers’ disputes promptly and professionally
4. To safeguard customers’ privacy by not sharing or selling customers’ information
Summary of Position
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate good knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V and Linux KVM) as well as Windows Server and Linux Server system administration skills. The incumbent should possess the desired qualities of being a good problem solver as the position requires on-the-job problem solving. Extensive on-the-job training on both technical skillset and product knowledge will be provided.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide field support activities including onsite and remote support to clients
- To perform daily operational & monitoring tasks such as data backup, health checks, documentation and reporting
- To provide high standard of technical support to customers
- To work with sales team to develop new and expand existing businesses
- To perform escalations to next level or vendors
- Degree or Diploma in IT/Computing is an advantage.
- Good written and verbal English with strong communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge in virtualization platforms, Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for the position
- Relevant working experience is a bonus.
Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Attn : K.Nattawoot
Address : B201 (2nd. Fl), The Forest-Rama2, Soi Phutthabucha 2, Phutthabucha Rd.,
Bangmod, Sub District Jobthong